Exhibition and seminars
The UK’s contribution to global healthcare is significant, but how can domestic stakeholders intensify joint efforts to ensure that innovative services – ranging from digital healthcare to whole-system reform plans – gain the international profile they warrant?
Supported by Healthcare UK, UKTI and the Department of Health, ‘Exporting Healthcare’ will bring together key representatives from the Government, NHS, academia and the healthcare provider sector, with the aim of refining approaches to potential overseas partners.
Featuring a keynote speech from George Freeman, Minister for Life Sciences, the event will also contain contributions from international experts, providing a rich source of information on future trends in markets such as Asia, the Middle East and North Africa.
Organised by Westminster Briefing, part of the group responsible for organising this year’s Healthcare Innovation Expo, ‘Exporting Healthcare’ provides a timely, well-organised forum for your company to showcase its work.
Sponsors will have the opportunity to raise awareness of their products and services as part of sessions including:
- An international market: developing healthcare solutions for a global audience
- Health systems development: ensuring quality throughout systems
- Training and education: up-skilling the global health workforce
- High-quality clinical services: achieving the best results for patients
- Prevention and public health: reducing health inequalities